28 Mar 2013

March Colour Challenge

     March is nearly over and here I am with my monthly challenge post. It has been long and busy month and it's not over yet. Still 3 days to go until we meet April. And they won't be 3 normal days - they will be busy preparing for Easter and second Creative Carlow Pop-Up shop experience.

     Back to the topic. Similar to February I had couple ideas I wanted to achieve. Definitely one thing I haven't been entirely happy in my  projects
recently are colours. Dark tones just won't let me to work without them. I tried to ignore black and here you can see my latest colour challenge.


     When I look at this pair of earrings it reminds me about butterflies in my stomach and I want to dance. I think that's because they have a little bit like a skirt shape too. I am happy with the result and now officially can start to dream about my April challenges.

8 comments:

  1. Pretty earrings!

    Stopping by from Blogging Buddies
    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely, perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Milena, you are so right - perfect for summer, holidays or just to cheer up on a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Liga, I love this colour mix, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liga, I love these earrings, the colors are happy colors as well as the design. Great job!
    Margie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you comment, I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  6. Hi Liga...I also like to compare colours with feelings...when you say : "butterflies in your stomach " lovely ,,really nice ..
    Let's enjoy colours of April

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margarita! Sometimes it's easier to express myself this way. Cheers.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!